Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wondering how long until I lose steam?

Ok the last one is kinda funny



As high as the mountain top

There goes the day oh I’m tired I’m so very tired
What’s sometimes impossible or at once truly
Unbearable is that life I choose to leave behind

Am I’m going to smile at the pain?
Am I going to, laugh at the rain?
And the over cast clouds that are coming down
On me…

So lets face another day
Lets look away from oppression
And other forms of
Depression

When I want to dance with you
Escape from the sadness too
And see if I can prove to you
I’m the man you need me to be

Am I’m going to smile at the pain?
Am I going to, laugh at the rain?
And the over cast clouds that are coming down
On me…

Through sin and destructive forces
I’ve fallen through the hole in space
Through arrogant meanings you placed on me.
I’ve seen the mountaintop.
I’m so high so very, tired

Am I’m going to smile at the pain?
Am I going to, laugh at the rain?
And the over cast clouds that are coming down
On me…


So I tried really really hard to write a happy tune, the word Pain did find it's way in there. But it's a happy pain!!!



___________________________________________________________



SIDE EFFECTS: Tell your doctor immediately


Diarrhea may occur. If this effect persists or worsens, notify your doctor promptly.
Report promptly: trouble sleeping, increased coughing, swelling of the hands or feet, bone or joint pain, persistent sore throat, unusual fatigue, pain/redness at the injection site, nausea/vomiting, dizziness, headache.
And I can’t feel my hands; I can feel my mind slipping away into a state.
Unlikely but report promptly: tingling hands or feet.
This medication can lower the body's ability to fight an infection. Notify your doctor promptly if you develop any signs of infections such as fever, chills or persistent sore throat. If you grow wings run to the nearest window.
In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek immediate medical attention. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing. Symptoms may occur while the drug is being given; in these cases the drug infusion must be stopped.
If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Tell your doctor immediately if you show signs of…Weakness at the onset of,
And I can’t feel my hands; I can feel my mind slipping away into a state.
Upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, headache, diarrhea, constipation, drowsiness, and dizziness. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify the doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell the doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: stomach pain, swelling of the hands or feet, sudden or unexplained weight gain, ringing in the ears (tinnitus).
Tell the doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: vision changes, rapid or pounding heartbeat, easy bruising or bleeding.
And I can’t feel my hands; I can feel my mind slipping away into a state.
And some of us want to run away, away from the pain in side but what’s left behind?
Tell the doctor immediately if any of these highly unlikely but very serious side effects occur: change in amount of urine, severe headache, very stiff neck, mental/mood changes, persistent sore throat or fever.
This drug may infrequently cause serious (rarely fatal) bleeding from the stomach or intestines. If you notice any of the following unlikely but very serious side effects, stop taking this pill and consult the doctor or pharmacist immediately: black stools, persistent stomach/abdominal pain, vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
This drug may rarely cause serious (possibly fatal) liver disease. If you notice any of the following highly unlikely but very serious side effects, stop giving medication and consult the doctor or pharmacist immediately: yellowing eyes and skin, dark urine, unusual/extreme tiredness. Cranky children, angry bosses.
And some of us want to run away, away from the pain in side but what’s left behind? Is too destructive for words can say anything I can’t say anything to you and your mind
Has turned to darkness has turned to darkness.
An allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
If you notice other effects, Drowsiness, dizziness, headache, tiredness, clumsiness, decreased interest in sex, decreased appetite, nausea, constipation, or joint pain may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly. Run
Tell your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: mental/mood changes, confusion, slurred speech or difficulty speaking, difficulty remembering things.
Has turned to darkness has turned to darkness. In the middle of all of this,
The state you’ve found your self in.
An allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Don’t just stand there you have serious issues. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Headache or joint pain may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly.
If diarrhea occurs, it may be only temporary during the first week of treatment. If it occurs, your doctor may recommend that you drink plenty of liquids to avoid becoming dehydrated. If the diarrhea does not resolve on its own after 2 days or if you feel very weak, have severe cramping, dizziness/lightheadedness/fainting, or irregular heartbeats, stop and tell your doctor immediately. Severe death may occur.
The state you’ve found your self in. I want to leave this place forever.
If you experience different or suddenly worsening stomach/abdominal pain compared to your regular IBS symptoms, with or without bloody stools, stop taking this medication and tell your doctor immediately. This could be a sign of a rare but serious intestinal problem (ischemic colitis).
An allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
But there’s nothing now, there’s nothing now.
Tell your doctor immediately if you wish too keep the illness you originally came in for because the side effects are worse than the actual illnessRemind your doctor that in the Middle Ages they used leeches. Tell your Pharmacists that you may have an allergic reaction to alchemists.


Hmm, this looked way better in word format, there are a few things going on here and I think this could actually work as a nice uptempo diddy. It's part cut and paste really, most of the spoken backround parts (the unbolded) are stright out of websites for common drugs like Advil, but of course Ax doesn't want to get sued, so I've changed a few names here and there...I've also added a few funny lines that are hidden in the text... I like to do that to see if your paying attention. But I must say that the "vomit that looks like coffee grounds", is an original side effect from this product... I can't make stuff like that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home