Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A series of false starts

So it's just like the title says; it happens to the best of us!



Why are the streets all bare?
And all the doors are closed and locked?
It’s as we’re all scared that something evil will happen to us but then
The opportunities end
Or may be they just begin again
And is this just a waste of time?

That sounded something like collective soul... depressed.



So lets ignore the mistakes,

it's just a series of words... it's ART I declared it so!





At these bargain basement prices
What’s the matter with you?

I'm not sure where I was going with that, perhaps it was the tone of the question. In my semi sane mind the question "what's the matter with you?" is really funny. but then again so is the word "lamb chop" Challenge you to say it 6 times with out smiling



She hit me upside the head and wondered why I was crying
So I spit in to her tea.

Somewhere at the end of that sentence is a shark jump!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home