Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's been a bit no?

I could just conveniently blame the rigors of work and school on all this. That said, the following was just jotted down as I was competing a test for school; it will probably make no fucking sense.


The Shady Drag King

I love everyone, really I do.
I
Scrawled my name in blood, while waiting in the dark, corner.
Of your world
Waiting to explore you.
I want to gore you, with my tongue, spread your lips. Swing your hips
Watch you sway.
Whisper sweet something’s and call you mine.
I’ll point my finger in your general direction.
Slowly laugh as I fall all over myself to cry.

You shady bitch, you shady queen
Don’t go away, don’t go away don’t

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear this put to music.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home